WHAT IS CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of more than 100 different chemical compounds, called cannabinoids, found in the cannabis/hemp plant. For a long time it has been overshadowed by its more popular cannabinoid cousin, Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC.) Unlike THC, CBD is non-psychoactive, meaning it won’t get you high. Additionally, according to an ever-growing body of scientific research, it has a wide range of potential health benefits.
About StraightUp CBD
As a family business, we pride ourselves on using only the highest-quality ingredients. Our Tinctures are made with raw hemp oil extracted from industrial hemp plants grown (organically?) on a Kentucky farm. Each bottle is third-party laboratory-tested for safety, quality and purity.
The StraightUp Quality Guarantee:
- Contains a broad-spectrum of cannabinoids & terpenes
- Naturally-grown in Kentucky
- Third-party lab-tested
- Contains Non-GMO Industrial Hemp Oil
- Comprised of less than .3% THC
How To Use Your Tincture:
StraightUp CBD oils can be used orally or topically. Here’s how:
- Shake bottle thoroughly.
- Fill dropper with chosen dosage.
- Dispense oil – Note that there are a variety of ways to do so. Here are our favorites:
- Place the drops directly under your tongue. For maximum effectiveness, allow 15-30 seconds for oil to absorb before swallowing.
- Add to your most delicious snack or drink.
- Rub oil directly into skin, or add it to your most soothing lotion.
The statements made regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of these products has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or alternative to information from health care practitioners. Please consult your health care professional about potential interactions or other possible complications before using any product. The Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act requires this notice.